- If you are racing towards mid-life or already dealing with it – this book is for you.
- If the diet has stopped working – this is for you
- If you coach body composition or are a personal trainer and you want an edge in your field – this is the book for you.
Joanne’s experience in changing body composition spans over 30 years and three countries. Working with clients and mentoring nutrition coaches Joanne’s results come from her ability to transfer otherwise confusing dull information into an edge of the seat type of experience.
“This is not a diet book, you will not find any meal plans or recipes in here. You will however by the end of this book know how to lose weight and know why in the past you haven’t” author Joanne Lee Cornish
“I have never been so invested in a book I have edited. I was continually asking Joanne if it was OK if I could forward one piece or another to family or a worthy friend. Myself, I lost 12lb whilst working on this book, and it was unbelievably easy” Stewart Hennessey – the book’s editor
“I’m 55 and a personal trainer, Joanne this is a game changer, for me and for my clients” Susan McCarthy
“I’m learning so much more than I have in any class or from any trainer I’ve had. I look forward to finishing the book and referring back to it as I continue by fitness journey. Finally, I feel informed about the challenges ahead” A young personal trainer, name withheld.
To purchase the book, you have a choice of online retailers worldwide, please click on the image below.
Please sign up for updates on the “Calories & Cardio” online course and workshop
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Fat Patterning, how it changes with age and what to do about it
- Menopause (and man-opause) – this is NOT another chick book
- Middle-aged spread, why it happens (clue, it’s not calories or lack of cardio) how to avoid.
- Hormones, stress, alcohol, and life in general. Making sense of it all and designing workable boundaries.
- Aging, the actual process and the pitfalls to steer clear of.
- The fat cell theory (every parent should read)
- Nutrition 101 – turning the dull nitty gritty into an edge of the seat type of experience. In just 40 pages you will know that 90% of personal trainers and most weight loss coaches.
- And so much more.